Purpose of the Behavioral Health Bridge
The content on this webpage is a first step in providing reliable, valid, and useful information about various elements of behavioral health in North Dakota.New resources are being added regularly:
- View and utilize interactive Health Screening Tools. These screening tools have been shown to accurately reflect an individual’s level of risk for anxiety, alcohol use, depression, drug use, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Read common behavioral health questions from community members, and answers from North Dakota providers under Ask an Expert.
- Check back regularly for new resources around common behavioral health concerns added under Managing your Health.
- Coming soon: Collaboration with the Center for Rural Health, Project ECHO™ to assist North Dakota clinicians in identifying and caring for patients presenting with potential behavioral health concerns.
- Access scientifically and clinically valid information about aspects of behavioral health during the COVID-19 pandemic through modules on:
Beginning in March of 2020, a team of individuals with experience in psychiatry, bio-behavioral research, rural health equity, social work, behavioral health workforce development, and behavioral health stigma began to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the behavioral health of North Dakota residents.
The Behavioral Health Bridge is a partnership between Sanford Health and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.